The 2018 Genetics Fellow Program application is now open!
The scholarship will cover the 2018 summer stipend and tuition for Genetics students who have successfully passed their preliminary exam and are making good progress toward the PhD degree. We anticipate awarding at least two Scholarships for this summer. The application has the following components:
1. Students must submit a detailed CV and provide the information requested in the attached application.
2. PI’s musts submit a letter of support for students that contains:A brief description of
- the major accomplishments of student
- Student publications to date and anticipated publications prior to student graduation
- Anticipated student graduation date
- Financial need for student support
Deadline for applications is May 17. All materials should be submitted to Ms. Tamara Torres (firstname.lastname@example.org) with TAMU GENETICS FELLOW PROGRAM APPLICATION in the subject line.
Awardees will be notified before June 1.